The Fine Arts Booster Club (FAB) of Brockman Elementary School will hold its 16th Auction on Friday, March 27th, 2020, at Rockbridge Swim & Tennis Club. This event funds our in-school drama and dance instruction and arts infusion days. Our students greatly value these opportunities to be creative and express themselves, often touting these experiences as highlights of the school day.
Without continued fundraising and help from all, this instruction will be eliminated. We are so fortunate to live in a generous community where many businesses will participate, if asked. When everyone does a little, we have a fantastic arts fundraiser.
This year we are counting on each family to do their part by doing two of three tasks by 2/28:
- Donate or acquire 1 item or more of $20 value to auction.
- Sign up to help with planning, acquiring items, promotion, set up, bid collecting, bid closing, or clean up.
- Sell or purchase 1 adult ticket to attend ($40/person or $75/ 2 adults).
How do I do this?
- Donate. Can you, your business, or your employer provide an auction item of value? (download donation form)
- Did you get a gift card this holiday season that you can do without?
- Do you have a special talent or skill that others would appreciate? Can you bake fancy cakes or gourmet food items? Develop landscaping plans? Paint a room? Make jewelry? Photograph children? Teach a craft? Please consider donating your services.
- Did you know your unused/gently used luxury items such as unused wedding presents, mom’s sterling, or a designer purse could bring in money for our school? Please consider donating unused valuables.
- Acquire. Would you please ask for an auction item from a place where you regularly shop or do business? Do you know anyone with a vacation home? (download donation form)
- Sponsor. Would your business or employer sponsor the event? Sponsors are advertised in the bid books and onsite signage, get a free ticket and are thanked at the event. Our families are good to our sponsors (download sponsor form)
- Volunteer. Fill out the online sign up genius form with where you are willing to help. There are lots of fun options before during and after the event. (Sign up genius Link coming soon)
- Attend. Save the date and come for a magical evening on March 27, 2020, Rockbridge Swim & Tennis Club, 6-10pm. Line up the sitter. Invitations to come shortly. Event is open to the community.